As Wol says, a task is "near due" if it's most of the way from its start
date to its due date - I don't know the exact percentage of the duration of
the task has to have past before it's considered to be "near due", though.

Top and bottom colours are if you want a retro theme, with a gradient
colour to the background behind the date. I can't remember why there are
two of each (top color 1 and top color 2, bottom color 1 and bottom color
2). You can always experiment if you're interested, though I'm happy to
stick with my modern, flat colour theme.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5d38a910-55ab-4c99-9a56-3153bceba54b%40googlegroups.com.