I used to a long time ago, but I don’t recommend it. MLO’s great for storing
many a thing, but it becomes less effective the more you clutter it up with. I
keep a complex and dynamic Wiki of things between various apps like Trunk Notes
and Notebooks on iOS, both of which are amazing. I use both of those other apps
for really complex projects too. The form your resources library might take can
still be a flat list if you’d like, or something that stores what you intend to
read. I don’t recommend making it really bulky though. It’s really easy to pile
crap up on lists like that and never get around to any of it, then you waste
more time just managing the list of more books than you can ever read. If it’s
for things you’ve read, however, that’s another story.

You can also store things in the notes on a task in MLO. I actually find it’s
usually better to err on the side of less tasks rather than more. Even though
MLO can manage them all well, it creates administrative overhead. Hell,
sometimes for projects I’ll just make them a task marked as project and won’t
even have subtasks because a lot of times the main point is to remind me that I
have to work on the project, and what I’d need to do on a project can at times
change so quickly based on what was done before that there’s no value in making
discrete steps beforehand. The only time that tends to go well for me is if
it’s an entirely mechanical thing that I likely didn’t need to overly plan in a
minute way anyway.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/bac97b8a-3ac6-4e77-87ef-e7ed6d18d025%40googlegroups.com.