I have worked in software development for going on 20 years, so while I
understand the technology, I don't understand the configuration for the
workflow I want to execute. I use Google Calendar, but I don't really
understand it.

Here is my current state:
1. I have a google calendar I use for my upcoming boxing matches (let this
be "Boxing Calendar". I have a few apps that synch in to it and populate
the Boxing Calendar, some of the entry is manual. Normally via a 3rd party
calendar app I use on my iPhone.
2. Today, I view the Boxing Calendar events via other third party apps,
including an app I wrote (so I consume in to one app, and then export from
that app).
3. I only use this calendar for boxing events, so want all events from this
calendar written to MLO.

Here is my challenge:
1. I also want to publish events I enter on MLO to that same calendar. Is
there a way to say "only send tasks that using this context (or some other
property).
2. When I first set it up, I was having issues with the event synching from
Google to MLO. I think I configured it wrong.

How do I achieve this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/88fcbf1c-4d88-4a99-9afb-8d89234d49ea%40googlegroups.com.