Arvin,

It's best to just create your own views based on Start Date/Time. The
default Active Actions view does not necessarily take in to account start
TIME. Thus as an example if you want to see things you CAN be doing, and
it's 6:30 am, task "Go to the mall" is not one of them. So at this point
you have to add the time value to time-based tasks and then just filter off
of that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/60445bdb-e65e-43e4-9047-7a0911bb7bf5%40googlegroups.com.