Andrey, is there any chance that we can have an option added to the Google
calendar sync filters to see closed folders? My Today view in Google
Calendar is set up so I can see child items for any dated tasks. Some of
these are folders which I don't really want to turn into tasks just to have
subtasks sync or the folder itself sync. I would like to add a start and
due date to a folder and see it on the calendar. Would this be possible?

Joel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f36a3a04-c79f-45ea-96c8-1d6369a233c2%40googlegroups.com.