Hello,

Users visited our site in the last 3 days may have noticed a warning about
the insecurity of its contents. We would like to let you know that *this
was a Google's mistake and the issue has been already resolved.* Still, we
would like to comment on it.

On Friday, November 30th, we received an an unexpected message from Google
stating that mylifeorganized.net <https://www.mylifeorganized.net/> site
contains harmful programs. To be more precise, it said that the
installation files of our flagship MLO-Windows have a virus. We immediately
assumed that there was some mistake on Google's side, but still we audited
our files. Making sure that there were no malicious files in the MLO
software, we contacted Google. A few days later, Google confirmed that
there were no problems and removed all the warnings from mylifeorganized.net
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/>. Thus, it was a false-positive detection
from Google. Unfortunately, all these days, our site visitors were misled
by the security warnings.

We would like to emphasize once again that we are very serious about the
security of our software. The installation and the application itself is
signed with a digital certificate, which excludes the invisible virus
break-in. The site is hosted on a secure AWS platform that meets the latest
security standards in the industry and we continuously monitoring it. We
are currently working with the Google team to prevent such issues in the
future.

Thank you for your patience!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/19d5ed19-cea8-4373-9828-3b29d9bdc80f%40googlegroups.com.