I've recently updated Windows (this happened as part of automatic updates).
Now MLO crashes on startup. I see my tasks for a few seconds then MLO
quits.

Double clicking on particular *.ml MLO files, apart from my default  *.ml
file, produces the same result. So it seems unlikely that corruption of my
default *.ml file is the cause.

I'm on:
* Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), 20H2, 19042.804.
* MLO 5.1.1 (Jan 15, 2021).

Anyone else getting the same problem with this version of Windows?