Hi folks, it's been a while since I posted.  I hope we're all surviving the
pandemic is good spirits.  I was just doing a filter via the "Setup
Advanced filtering" dialog.  One of the options to filter by is
"ContextsText."  If I choose "starts with (match case)," then it seems to
only match if the first of multiple contexts starts with the letter.
Should it evaluate every separate context instread?

For example, if my filter is:
*[ContextsText stats with x (match case)]*
and if my tasks have the following contexts:

*Task1: home; xylophone; practice*
*Task2: xylophone; practice*
*Task3: home; practice*

Then MLO seems to only match Task2, but I think it should instead match
Task1 and Task2.

Hope that makes sense.  Using MLO5 Pro on Win10.
Take care!  -Steve