As the title.  I have projects that are marked suspended yet tasks under it
show up in my next actions list as active.   I think this should not be.  I
expect projects marked Suspended or Completed should have their children
inactive.

*Sidebar but while on the topic *- Also request another project status
called "Closed" or "Cancelled" to distinguish Projects completed
successfully/fully vs those that have stalled or died (eg. ran out of
funding, client cancelled next phase, etc.  Basically reasons that may be
in or out of my control but which project stops not fully completed.   It
would behave the same as Completed or Suspended in that any tasks under
that project should inherit inactivity.

Joel.