Something or other on my phone unlocks if it can see my home computer or my car via bluetooth, if neither is visible then it waits to see my fingerprint. I understand that this is not the same thing as what MLO location based contexts are supposed to do, but it's an interesting suggestion. I definitely have contexts that should be open any time I'm in my car, irrespective of what the current location of the car might be.

-Dwight