Hi.

If it’s of use to you, I’ve been using the desktop version and cloud sync for
many years and never have problems, so I sense it’s something resolvable by
support.

I’m saying this because indeed there are softwares that never seem to work
correctly syncing (haha I just uninstalled one yesterday!). MLO isn’t one of
those; it works fine.

I’d send a copy of your original email to supp...@mlo.com
<mailto:supp...@mlo.com>  (from memory).

Take Care,