From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)
Sent: 06 January 2023 18:51
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Winter, Holidays and War in Ukraine

Another short post from me on Medium about my life and work during the war:
https://medium.com/@andriy_mlo/winter-holidays-and-war-in-ukraine-9b11df4877de

Your support gives strength and energy.

Thank you
Andrey
MLO Developer
mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/932556c0-354e-4dd8-8f8a-cac8e3529ffan%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/932556c0-354e-4dd8-8f8a-cac8e3529ffan%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.