From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of The Alsatian
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2023 10:25
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Re: How the MLO team is working during the war and what our
plans are

God bless and keep you all safe until someday we can have a conference in
kharkiv.  As for features I would like to see added to the Windows version of
MLO,. I would love to see a separate window for events and appointments
displayed as a calendar that could stay on top in the All Tasks and Due Next 7
Days views.  This would really help with setting due dates for tasks related to
upcoming events.  Keep up the great work!  I have toyed with other task
managers.  MLO is on a league of it's own.