From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Marek Kucharski
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 14:56
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Re: AutoArchive Keeps Freezing MLO Everytime I Run It

Hi,

I have the same error. The program cannot be used.

Regards,

Marek

wtorek, 3 października 2023 o 20:59:20 UTC+2 William Lee napisał(a):

Hi there,

Every time I run AutoArchive, MLO keeps freezing and end up having end the
program. My archive file is in the same file directory as the file with all my
current tasks. How do I resolve this?

Thanks,

William

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/58f326ab-ae0a-4efa-b078-b87bd8ed9a95n%40googlegroups.com