I depend on MLO for creating all my events in google calendar, and for
pop-up reminders.

Some issues I have run into with suggested solutions:

1. The reminders window does not include the start time of an Event (taks),
but only the Due date.  I need to know how many hours until the start, not
the end of an event (and many tasks too.
SOLUTION: add a Start column, or better yet, allow full configuration of
the columns in the reminders pop-up.

2. General Auto prioritization focus of MLO.  While its good to have the
possibility of having MLO decide what I should work on next,  I think many,
if not most, users manage this themselves, or manage it themselves in
groups, and use auto prioritization to prioritize a group.  Overall, I mean
that MLO does not address Events very well:

   - default reminders is for when a task is due - when I think most would
   need to know when to start a task
   - reminders windows does not show Start time
   - lead time is due biased, in that you have to figure out when an Event
   ends, rather than starts, and then enter a lead time... when usually you
   always know the tiime a event starts, and only vaguely the actual time it
   ends, but have to now make the unnecessary (small) effort to figure that
   all out backwards
   - The odd thing is that repeating tasks force you to have a start
   time... which makes that kind of event oriented, which is also annoying,
   since many tasks do not have a start time, and it can mess up or complicate
   your Sort configuration.

Solution (?):  offer an option to have MLO Start or Due oriented.  I
suspect this would be very complicated, but hope I am wrong.  If I am
wrong, maybe some people brigher than I can come up with some changes that
might work for a better MLO.

Naturally, I can work around all these things, but since they bug me a bit,
they might bug  more (potential) users and so they are worth considering...
;-)

Cheers,  Grant