Hi Grant,

Sorry for the long/delayed response. If you make a change (add a column) in
the view, yes the "set as default" option is greyed-out as you are still in
the default view. Your assessement is correct in that you'd have to make a
new formal view then save it as the new default for that workspace. At
least that's how it worked when I tried to replicate your situation.

Leigh