I changed from Bridged Network, which I had changed to to try to get wifi
sync to work, back to Shared Network (Recommended) in the Parallels
settings for the Windows 11 VM. Seems to work fine now. My wifi sync issues
are on another thread, but cloud seems to be working for me everywhere now,
so from my POV the other thread is just academic at this point.