Hello,

Your MLO-Windows license allows activation on up to five computers using
the same key, at no extra cost. Please double-check that you've entered the
key correctly. If you still receive an error, kindly send us a screenshot
of the error to supp...@mylifeorganized.net. We'll be happy to assist you
with this.