From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Matthew G
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2024 12:39
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Totaling up Time Required Max

Is there a way to total up time required Max so that I can budget a day based
on estimated  time it will take to complete selected tasks?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cd735597-d5a8-4d6b-8ca2-a2161abe6f0fn%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cd735597-d5a8-4d6b-8ca2-a2161abe6f0fn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .