You can save your customized view as a new one (here
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/getting-started/getting-started-3.shtml>you

can find the instructions).

Regarding the Inbox view, if you frequently use it, you may find it
convenient to open it in a separate tab and set this view as the default
for that tab. Right-click on the tab name and select "Set as default for
this tab."