Seconded!

My Training Diary says “We use 1 to 7 instead of the usual 1 to 10 because most
people can’t discern the difference between an 8 and a 9”.

So I agree.  Moreover, this is why I love when my view shows 7 (or 6) levels
because I can drop the level of one by dropping it a notch.

But with a slider? What’s a notch? Is 75 to 70 a notch?  Or 70 to 50 a notch?
I don’t know.

So I agree with you 1000%!

Take Care,

Michael Emerald, CFA