The widget simply reflects the task list from that view in the app. In
other words, you need to hide completed tasks in the Inbox view in the app
itself (see the screenshot). After that, the completed tasks will disappear
from the widget as well (it may take a few seconds for the widget to get
updated).
[image: photo_2024-02-12_16-01-32.jpg]

To make new items appear at the top, you need to modify the view in the
app. Since there is no way to edit the predefined Inbox view, you need to
create a new one. Or you can import the one I attached and see if it works
for you.

On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 9:53:11 PM UTC+7 djbc...@gmail.com wrote:

> Android. Esp. the Widget.
>
> On Sun, Feb 4, 2024, 8:52 AM Dwight <mlod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but could you please clarify if this is about MLO on Windows
>> versus mobile<Android/IOS,)?
>>

>> On February 4, 2024 8:38:36 AM EST, Daniel Clark <djbc...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I feel like I'm missing something obvious but how do I make checked
>>> items disappear in the android widget (Inbox view)? Also can I make new
>>> items go on top instead of the bottom (eg reverse chronological sort)?
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> --
>> email to mylifeorganiz...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5DC4B979-D26B-476F-AEC8-EFBB743C37AE%40gmail.com
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5DC4B979-D26B-476F-AEC8-EFBB743C37AE%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5e4e9e22-63de-4496-ab68-895ecbbaa4ban%40googlegroups.com.
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<MLO-ToDoViews-xml ver="1.0">
  <ToDoViewsRoot>
    <ToDoView Name="inbox2" CounterHideIfZero="true" CounterType="8">
      <UI ActionFlt="4" IncludeParents="false" IncludeChild="true" UseAdvFlt="true" />
      <Group />
      <Sort Manual="false" Srt1="-11" />
      <AdvFlt>
        <RootRule>
          <Rule DataValue="'inbox'" ConditionID="510" Field="FolderName" />
        </RootRule>
      </AdvFlt>
      <AdvFltParent />
      <AdvFltChild />