Disable "Multiple Task Entry" in the Rapid Task Entry, and type in:

Read blog on MLO 6.0.3. <Enter>
https://blog.mylifeorganized.net/2023/12/whats-new-in-mlo-6-0-3-windows.html

A task will be created with "Read blog on MLO 6.0.3.
https://blog.mylifeorganized.net/2023/12/whats-new-in-mlo-6-0-3-windows.html";
in the notes section.
One undesired outcome is that you also get the caption "Read blog on MLO
6.0.3." in the notes section.