Hi all,

I've been lurking for a few days, nice to see such a supportive community.

My question is:

I'm trying to set up a filter for my main outline view. I want to see the
uncompleted tasks and also the completed tasks that belong to uncompleted
projects. (To have a better overview of the overall progress.)

I've been experimenting with advanced filters, and it seems given that one
half of an OR will have to be (not(Complete)) to capture all the
uncompleted tasks, but I'm struggling with the other half. I've tried
(IsProject) or (ProjectName is not empty) or (TopLevelProjectName is not
empty), but they always show all completed tasks even if they don't belong
under a project.

It seems that whatever I set in the Show/Hide completed menu in the General
section will overwrite the advanced filters. (Or I'm approaching it wrong.)

Can someone please help? :)