Hello!!! I am trying to set up a workflow and I would like to filter tasks
that doesnt depend or have a parent item wich is a project. I already have
a view that are active actions that depend on projects in progress, but I
need a view that show me active actions that are NOT part of a project.

Anyone could help me or give me any suggestion? Thank you in advance.