Hi MLO Team,

I'm a but confused by sorting by the computed score.

I'm using the default To-Do Ordering Options and have a list of tasks, with
a view that sorts the tasks only the Computed Score attribute in descending
order.  Urgency and Importance for all tasks is set to "normal"

Tasks that I have are listed below in the order they are sorted by MLO.
Today is 3/2/2024 with values specified in m/d/yyyy format.

- Run generator:  Start Today; Due Tomorrow at 8AM (score 2.629452177)
- Plan dinner:  Start Monday 2/26/2024; Due Friday 3/1/2024 (score
1.034162773)
- Fill out profile:  Start Today; Due Today (score 1.004897664)

In my mind, "Plan dinner" should have the highest scored value, as the
Start Date and Due Date are both overdue and those values each have the
highest age of any task.  Next should be "Fill out profile" since it
started today and is due today.  Last should be "Run generator" since it
starts today but is not due until tomorrow.

Can you help me understand why the task with the greatest age falls after
the task with the least urgency?

Thanks for your help!
Mike