Can you tell me where to do this?

I do see "create a new task x months after the task is completed", but that
is not what I want,  I want it to always repleate exactly 2 years (24
months, better yet 365 days) from the initial DUE date of the task, *not *the
completion date.  Maybe I am a bit blind and just do not see it (very
likely...)