hi All,

Has anyone else have experienced a really odd behavior whenever you click
on the Context filter in the filter pane?

The behavior I'm experiencing is that whenever I select a context value in
the filter pane, multiple values get selected (it seems it's mostly 4 or
value selected, instead just the one I click on) and the panel scrolls down
automatically...so I need to click again to pick the one context I'm trying
to filter by...while it might not be seem as a critical bug...it's really
annoying since it practically defeats the benefit of a quick filter by
context...which is a really useful feature....

I'd welcome any idea on how this could be solved

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.

Patricio.