I'm wondering if what I'm wanting is possible.

I have a recurring project for maintaining the stock pile of available
laptops. To ensure uniformity, i have several steps for each computer that
I need to go through.

Currently, I have a project set up for the weekly batches of computers i
need to process. I would like to add all those steps underneath each
computer, so I am making sure to check off each step.

Is there any way to make the parent (which includes the name of the
computer i'm working on) show on my task list as a prefix to the actual
tasks? I know I could go set the to-do list format, but I don't want it for
all tasks, just these particular tasks.