Fellow travelers,

I'm a MySQL debutant. I have no experience with it (other than not being
able to get it to work on my Dell PowerEdge 1400 server running RedHat
Linux 7.0). Is the RedHat Linux 7.0 distribution of MySQL a satisfactory or
difficult one to use. Is it a good idea to buy a distribution from a
concern like Abriasoft, in order to get a more useful or complete
distribution of the software plus support. Does anyone have a
recommendation? Also, can you recommend any books for a newcomer to MySQL?

Thanks,

Marc P