Well, this is a little off topic - but:

- name your perl program to nph-yourname.pl
(this will allow the non parse output)

Start your perl-Script with:

#!/usr/bin/perl

$|=1;

 print "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\nServer: CERN/3.0\n";
 print "Content-type:
multipart/x-mixed-replace;boundary=magicalboundarystring\n";
 print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

Hope this helps...

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Helge Schacht