I too am having trouble with the simple task of
copying a table. I am using 3.22.23b. I wanted to use
the create with insert but was told this isn't
supported by 3.22. So i have created the new table and
figured I would use an insert. i can't get this to
work either.

insert into NewTable
  (field1,field2,field3)
values select
  field1,field2,field3
from OldTable

I have tried quite a few variations on this and still
can not get it to work. Does someone know the syntax
for 3.22.23 so I don't have to alter this data one by
one?
Thanks,
Nancy