Hi
First of all let me say that the API is consistent cross-platforms i.e.
there is no difference between Windows and *NIX
At 16:56 21/01/2001 -0500, Don Hargroves wrote:
>Where can I get an example(s) of Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 API to MySQL
>running under Linux 6.2?

I suppose you mean Red Hat Linux V6.2, since the Linux Kernel version
number has only just reached 2.4

>In addition to a C++ source file examples(s),
>where do I get the #include headers file(s) and the library file(s) ?

Try usr/include/mysql and usr/lib/mysql. or on Windows X:\mysql\include or
X:\mysql\lib, seems like a good place to start

>Any comments about header / linker options / settings would be greatly
>appreciated also.

For which platform, Linux or Windows?

>Thanks in advance,
>Don Hargroves

Regards
John

MySQL Development Team
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   John Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\____/ Mansfield, England, UK
        <___/