Thanks Jacques & Christopher,

you are telling on your site (compliment, really nice work), that your
MySQLX-component is quicker then ODBC.
Any benchmarking about it ?
Also - does your component  support ADO-objects ? - specially Recordsets ..
or do you have something similar ?

How can you access mySQL with Mascon ? Only via this ActiveX or also with
ODBC ?

Back to Win NT:

On the WinNT-Server  I only will run mySQL  accessing via an ODBC
networkconnection.
Are there any disadvantages  running mySQL on NT, not Linux  - Linuxfans
keep cool !;) .. I mean just for this kind of application

Or - what is recommended ? Running IIS and mySQL on one Server ?

Should I know anything else ??? ;)

cu,
       MArc