Van: Tom Turrisi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: dinsdag 6 februari 2001 13:38
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Mysql/DBD Error

Could someone point me in the right direction with this problem please?
I ran a perl script and this was the error message

$ perl connect.pl
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
'/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so'
for module DBD::mysql: Shared object "libmysqlclient.so.10" not found at
/usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/DynaLoader.pm line 169.

 at (eval 1) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at connect.pl line 5

I read the documentation at
http://www.mysql.com/doc/P/e/Perl_support_problems.html but i can not find
libmysqlclient.so or libmysqlclient.so.10 anywhere on my system. can i just
obtain a copy of these files and put them in place or will have to re
compile? if i can obtain a copy of the files then where from? and do i need
to make any other changes?

Cheers

Tom Turrisi