As an example to my problem, I have 2 tables, T1 and
T2.

T1's fields are Common,T1Field1,T1Field2 (Common is
the primary key and it is autoincrement)
T2's fields are T2Field1,Common,T2Field2 (T2Field1 is
the primary key)

I created a view using "SELECT
T1.T1Field1,T1.T1Field2,T2.T2Field1,T2.T2Field2 FROM
T1 T2 WHERE T1.Common = T2.Common)".

How do I create the INSERT SQL in this case? The Field
"Common" is not yet filled, because it is
autoincremented. So I cannot insert into table T2.

Anyone can help me? Thank you.