I am trying to setup some sort of loadbalancing and more importantly
fail-over-services for my mysql servers.  I would like to have all the data
stored on a RAID interface that will mirror the data and provide the data to
two separate mysql daemons on two separate boxes.  That way if one daemon or
machine fails the other daemon can access the independent RAID.

Is this possible and will two mysql daemons play nicely with each other when
accessing data on a drive shared between the two computers?

Essentially, can two mysql daemons play nicely with mysql data over a RAID
or NFS?

TIA,
Nathan Cook [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]