Depending upon the function of the table, you might consider
designing your table such that duplicates aren't possible (e.g.
putting a UNIQUE index on a column or set of columns).

Other than that, try dumping your table, removing the rows you
don't want, and reloading the table.

-Tilghman

--
"There cannot be a crisis today.  My schedule is already full."
     --Henry Kissinger