Hi,

One thing I have always wondered, how do you deal with table locking if you
have a number of people using mySQL with ODBC?
Does ODBC handle it? Does Access do it? Can mySQL do it with Berkeley?
I am esp talking if you are using mySQL from many different locations and
working on the same table.

Thanks,

Eric

Frazier Consulting