Rolf Hopkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> Well now, that depends on what you want to use.  You can use java, php, or
> perl and there are others but make sure your ISP supports the language you
> choose.  I recommend php as it is the easiest of the three.  Their web site
> is www.php.net and www.devshed.com have plenty of examples.  And don't
> worry, if you were able to set up a connection in asp, I think you'll find
> php a little easier.  That's connection only.

<plug>
Escapade is *much* easier to learn than PHP.  Drop the engine in your cgi-bin, and
you're ready to rock and roll.
</plug>

--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           940/367-2744 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc               [EMAIL PROTECTED] - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.