Rolf Hopkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> Try http://www.accessmysql.com/

Oh.  Yet another person trying to sell you something that can be downloaded freely
elsewhere.  <yawn>

Try http://www.mysql.com/downloads/gui-clients.html

Oh, sorry, that didn't answer the original poster's question, but I don't think
http://www.accessmysql.com does, either (no offense intended, Rolf!).  Hmmm... try
http://www.mysql.com/downloads/contrib.html - I'm sure you'll find more than one
package that will fit your needs.

Actually, the easiest thing I've found is to use ExportSQL (free) to generate MySQL
statements, then feed the resulting file to MySQL.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           940/367-2744 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc               [EMAIL PROTECTED] - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.