Dear Sir/ Madam,

I'm using mySQL GUI Win32 to create a database.  I managed to create a database but
not a new table.

What I did was that I created a database by using function
Commands:Administration:Database:Create, and then I selected the database name from
the database button(the one next to the connted button).  Next, I tried to create a
table by selecting Commands:Tables:Create Tables but nothing happened.  Please help me
by solving the said problem and also tell me if there is any tutorial for mySQL GUI on
the web.  Thanks a lot.

Your GUI program is very user friendly and I don't give up the program because of this
minor problem.  Thanks for developing this nice software.

Regards