Hi,
Got some tips and trix from some users about big tables,
-Using mysql 3.23.33
-ReadHat Linux 6.0 Kernel: 2.2.5

What I seem to must do is to get the "with-raid" to work
if a going to solve my problem, MERGE will be to complicated
to do when I have 11 diffrent Client prg working towards the DB
and they make from 50 - 400 insert or replace per sec. So
rewriting the diffrent clients into supporting MERGE will be
my final solution.

So anyone.. Anyone that can tell me a success story and a howto
when it comes to the with-raid solution.
Tried to recompile myslq 3.23.33 with the --with-raid but it
dont seem to work. so... HELP

/roger