> gnanas wrote:
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> We are from Chennai, India.
> We are holding one site constructed using JSP pages. We couldn't connect to the
>mysql database using myodbc driver! The
> specified driver is not installed in the virtual server the hosting company!
> Do we have any otehr alternative?
>
> Please respond to this asap!
> Thanking You,
> Yours truly,
> MediCreations.

It is just a jar file it doesn't really have to be installed, just
put the driver jar somewhere where the jsp runner can see it (the lib
directory or something), depends on which servlet/jsp engine you are
running, if it is servlet 2.2 compatible you should
be able to put it in  WEB-INF/lib directory