Jeremy,

Thanks for the info.

Do you happen to know how many actual hits a Yahoo or
eBay or Google get each day?

According to http://us.mediametrix.com/data/thetop.jsp

Yahoo had about 60 million "unique visitors" in Feb
Google had about 10 million
eBay was in the middle

Unique Visitor is the catch... I could visit Yahoo 5
times a day but I would count as only one unique
visitor.

I'm trying to determin the number of hits... or
request by internet clients for web pages... to get an
idea of the bandwidth requirments for very large
internet sites.

Thanks for any help - tmb