Hi Darius,

Just an idea: can you cut the binary data into separate small(er) chuncks
and then store it in different records? (Using some identifier to know
which chunks belong together, what is their order,...) This may make data
handling harder, but you can reduce the memory load of the server; you do
not have to store a very large binary data in one single variable.

Regards,

Peter Szekszardi
PortoLogic Ltd.
Portal building, prime number generating, script hacking and more...
The prime number of the day is 364664071