Now that our use of MySQL is being questioned (but
they are pretty much convinced). What the higher-ups
want to know is a few examples of medium to large
companies using mysql for mission critical stuff.

  If any one can provide some I would be much appreciated.
We are a financial company using mysql to back a bunch
of our new fast-cgi stuff that is about to be opened to
users, so anything in that genre would be all the better.

  Examples of generally what kinds of machines there are
run on could be cool too, but by no means necessary.

  We are currently running on Solaris 2.7 with like,
4 processors and 4 gigs of RAM, I myself have full
faith in mysql.

                                Thanks - Ant

--