Dear friends,

I have a database spec, I have pasted details from command prompt, to see
structure of table I use following commands.

use spec
show tables
describe account

The last command displays the structure of table,

Now can you guide me to a command, where in I can see structure of all tables
with that command.

Like I use
describe account

some command like
describe all tables

so that i can see structure of all tables in database.

Guidance, please.

---------------------------------
Details of database and table structure and commands
------------------------------
mysql> use spec
Database changed
mysql> show tables
    -> ;
+--------------------+
| Tables_in_spec     |
+--------------------+
| account            |
| datag              |
| developmentkashmir |
| kashmirturmoil     |
| monthlyexpenses    |
| quiz               |
| words              |
+--------------------+
7 rows in set (0.02 sec)

mysql> describe account;
+-----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field     | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| username  | varchar(50) |      |     |         |       |
| password  | varchar(50) |      |     |         |       |
| email     | varchar(50) |      |     |         |       |
| confirmed | smallint(6) |      |     | 0       |       |
| random    | varchar(50) |      |     |         |       |
5 rows in set (0.04 sec)

mysql>