Right, I thought the rules were mentioned in the first
post.  Apoplogies.  The user should be able to enter
one value or all 6 and with each additional value
added from none, the results should be more refined.
i.e. Alabama chosen only - all jobs in Alabama come
back
Alabama and Financing - all financing jobs in Alabama
come back
Alabama , Financing and 5 days old, all financing jobs
in Alabama within the last 5 days come back
Alabam, Financing, 5 days old, and treasurer, all
financing jobs in Alabama, no more then 5 days old
with the job title of treasurer.

You raise a good point , that I thought about and then
cast to the side temporarily.  No I don't want all
data coming back, so probably with no values entered
at all then no records come back.

>From my understanding now , to do something like this
the query needs to be created on the fly withink the
script.  So if no values exist, no array exists, on to
the next field with an OR, if values exists, take the
values input into an array , onto next field with an
AND.

I think that is it , now if I only knew how to code ;)

Stuart