When I am logged on to a particular mysql server, is it possible to
- Access table residing on a different mysqlserver? or
- To join tables between two databases residing on two different mysql servers (on two different H/W boxes or same H/W box).

Any Ideas????

I looked in the manual. It talks about accessing table in a different database but the same mysql server!

You can refer to a table within the current database as tbl name (within the current database), or as db name.tbl name to explicitly specify a database. You can refer to a column as col name, tbl name.col name, or db name.tbl name.col name. You need not specify a tbl name or db name.tbl name prefix for a column reference unless the reference would be ambiguous.

Thanks

Rakesh